We are looking for passionate, energetic, resourceful, genius Computer Science/ Software Engineering graduates or final years students to take on our 6-months internship program in the IT area.
We are Raiffeisen Bank’s Technology Division and our role is to ensure clarity, simplicity, efficiency and security to complex banking processes and help our customers access a complete range of high quality products and services, via multiple distribution channels: banking outlets, phone-banking (Raiffeisen Direct), mobile-banking (Raiffeisen Smart Mobile), internet banking (Raiffeisen Online).
On our part, the participant departments are IT Solutions Development Department, Data Management Department and IT Operations Services.
Are you ready to start building on your technical skills and competencies? We are here to provide the best setting for you to do so.
– Work directly with specialists and department managers as their right hand aide on technical tasks;
– Have direct contact with top IT technologies and products, from vendors like IBM, Oracle, HP, MS;
– Access over 100 technologies (virtualisation, middleware tools, portal environments, data integration, frameworks, application servers, databases, messaging etc.);
– Have the opportunity to become familiar with large IT systems;
– Gain relevant exposure to complex, varied and highly visible projects (e.g. Customer Relationship Management system, Enterprise Content Management);
– Work in a fun, smart, team-oriented environment;
– Provide your thoughts and input regarding technical products and customer proposition.
6-months full time employment with possibility of permanent placement afterwards (depending on performance)
You are expected to show:
– Passion for technology and logic;
– Solid academic track record and appetite for individual study;
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
If you are friendly and fun,
Keep calm, send your application to email@example.com until 08.05.2015 and intern on!